Skin care faves

10:47


Hello loves, today I'm here to talk about my skincare faves and my experience with theses products, without further ado, I'll start.

So I'm pretty lazy and when it comes to take care of my skin I am not different, I rarely moisturize, and then my skin feels dry and it looks white etc (pretty gross), so maybe a few months ago I went shopping and decided that I needed something simple, quick and practical, and then I saw this beauty, in the opposite direction from the lotions, and my inner self said "This is it! Taken!", it's the Garnier in the shower body lotion, for extra dry skin. It's pretty simple, you just need to apply it in the shower, rinse off, dry your skin and you're ready.


The next product is the Clean and Clear daily care, 3 in , it helps to reduce Back heads, it prevents spots and reduces oily skin. It is supposed to use everyday, but I usually use it when I shower, Which means every 2 days.


The lats one, I bought it recently, but I am already loving it, it is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water, and I said I loved it because it takes all of your makeup effortlessly, doesn't irritate your skin and it doesn't leave any oils in your face. It the bottle it says it also cleanses and soothes your skin, so there's a plus.

It's all for today, bye bye loves ♥.

You Might Also Like

0 comments