New trainers

14:17


Hello guys,I hope you are all doing fine, today I wanted to show you guys the trainers i bought last week, these are like the most comfortable shoes that I own, they are from Nike and they are called
the nike free run 2 ext, and I totally fall in love with them, because they are in black and white (neutral shades) and have tiny glitter on then, it's very subtle.


I bought them for one particular reason, which was to wear them when i go to paris, since I am going to walk a lot, I wanted something comfortable. That wouldn't make my feet hurt, as I am going to walk every single day of the trip, and that wouldn't make e feel tired, so when I saw this on the store, by the way, I bought them on foot locker, I totally knew these where the ones.


That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed it, I'll see you next time bye! ♥.

You Might Also Like

0 comments