Lush Haul

14:55

Hey loves, I hope you are all doing fine. As you can see by the title of the post, today I bring you a haul, a slightly late, but anyways I love this store and I need to share the products I bought with you.


When I entered at Lush, I knew that the first thing I need to buy, was a bath bomb, so I bought the space girl one (3,45€). It smells very refreshing, like citrusy, it looks like a planet and it has bits of sparkles (amaaaazing).


The second item I bought was another bath bomb, yeah I know ... but oh well, this one is called the ickle baby bot (2,95€), it's more calming and relaxing, because apparently it is meant to be for kids, I've used this one already and i felt my skin a lot softer, i don't know if it was supposed to but it did. As to the scent part, for me it didn't smell too much like anything, maybe of like lavender, but it was kind of a soft scent.



The next item I want to talk about is a favorite of mine, it's the Buffy body butter (8,45€), it's like a moisturizer and exfoliates your skin, I swear to you this leaves your skin silky soft, besides it smells amazing!

The last one is the Dreamtime bath melt (4,45€) , I haven't tried it yet, but it is supposed to leave your skin super soft and help you to go to sleep, it's smells so nice, again like lavender and when you touch it it feels like butter.

I hope you enjoyed it, altough it was a small post, but yeah let me know in the comment what are your favorite lush products, bye bye loves♥.

You Might Also Like

0 comments