Update

06:04


Hey lovelies! A few years later I come back wohohooo! The last time I spoke with you guys I was still in highschool, now I'm at Uni, yup! Second year and I'm studying painting, which as been my passion for the longest time.
I'm planning this time to concentrate more on the blog, I've deleted some posts because "aesthetics", you know! In the blog will be featured subjects like beauty, fashion, lifestyle , "follow me around" posts, art related posts and probably some recipes and health issues also.
To end the post I am going to let you know of my most recent "acquisition", I've got a puppy, his name is Baco, like the roman god of the wine,  you can try guess why! He's a very clumsy dog and very naughty too, he always wants to play and eat! H'es a joy!
For the next post  I am planning a skincare routine! See you in the next post peeps, bye !!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments