Skincare routine

09:55

Hello Lovelies, How are you all doing? 
Today I bring you some of my favorite skincare products! If you have been following me from the beginning of  the blog, you know there's one among these products that is not a new and it's the garnier micellar water, but We'll get to it!

Since my skin is pretty dry I start off the day by using my SOS thirst quenching Serum, from Caudal, I also use their moisturizer for dry skin which is the Intense Moisture rescue cream.I apply my makeup and if my lips are feeling a bit dry I always apply some vasenol.
Whe I come home I use my trustworthy garner micellar water with some cotton pads and after to really clean my face i use the Simple, Kind to skin moisturizing facial wash.
Those are all the things I use on my face, but I have two other items I want to talk about, the first is the cuticle cream , Lemony Flutter, from Lush, I have been reaching for because I work with a lot of chemicals when I paint, so this cuticle cream really helps me!
The other product is a oil to use when you are still in the shower and have your skin still wet, You basically apply it and take off the excess with a towel, the name is Oil&Go Coco Adiction from Revlon.
Well I hope you all enjoyed the post, see you next time, bye!








You Might Also Like

0 comments